Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 19

From Eagle Plains Hotel I started the days riding in a light rain which wasn't too bad and had not made the road too wet either.
However, as the ride progressed, so the conditions got worse, but we made it back to Dawson City with only a couple of 'Oh Shit' moments!
I found a garage with a jet wash so treated the bike to another clean and top up with gas.


A thin layer of cloud half way up that left the top of a mountain still visible.
 
 
Once I got back on the bike I couldn't
get it off the stand because it was leaning to far over. So I had to get off and find a flat rock to put under the side stand first, which then made the seat even higher for me to kick my leg over and the first attempt didn't work with me nearly kicking the bike over.

No comments:

Post a Comment