Wednesday 26 August 2015

Day 22

To my surprise it was not raining when I woke up so was able to pack up a dry and clean tent.

However once I began to ride, the rain started, only lightly at first but a bit later on I soon wished I had started the day with my waterproofs on!

It was a dull and dreary ride to the Canadian border control and although had to wait a little while it was soon my turn and I was dealt with very quickly. I then continued my journey to Destruction Bay where I checked into a motel for the night.

With the weather being so bad I didn't stop much for photos but after my evening meal it had stopped raining and even some of the low clouds had gone so I made the most of it and went for an evening ride to take some photos.

 
Destruction Bay in the evening light.

 
One of the highlighted routes on a Butlers Motorcycle Map.





No comments:

Post a Comment