Saturday 8 August 2015

About this blog...

I thought I had better explain something about this blog, as it is not going to be as content rich as my previous blogs. You see this blog will have occasional updates and photos just so that all watching know I am alive and well.
I have a second blog running that will have all the details, the good and the bad, the highs and the lows of the trip, and you can't do a trip like this and not have some bad days or low points.

Once the trip is complete, the blog that contains everything will then be edited, tidied up and turned into a book. Now this may be just a blurb book (basically a printed copy of the blog) as no publisher would be interested in me, but it is not really to sell or compete with the vast array of other motorcycle adventure books, it is more of a detailed account of my journey that is in an easier to read format and great keep sake.

Of course, family and friends will be expected to buy a copy ;) and if they don't, well they know what they can expect as a future Christmas or birthday present from me!

So if you want to know the full story of events, I am afraid you will have to wait a while, but it will be worth the wait I am sure.

2 comments: