A slight detour today from the planned route as I went to check out 'Hell's Gate' in the southern Fraser Canyon. Great scenic ride there; the attraction itself would have looked much better in spring when you have more water going through, but it was interesting.
Met another biker, Ed, from Florida who was riding a Goldwing.
Hell's Gate
Graham I can't believe a month's gone already. Love your photo at summit of Salmon Glacier but hey....No salmon at Salmon Glacier, No bears @ Bear Glacier & No fish in fish creek what are you playing at. I had thought perhaps they were all camping in your tent which appeared equally elusive but then I saw it! Hope you're still enjoying yourself. We're just back from a week in Santorini. 40 degrees! so cocktails were the order of the day oh and night come to think of it. All the best Al x
ReplyDelete